You are here
The Ramon Llull Documentation Centre from the Universitat de Barcelona has the following objectives:
- To promote specialist research on Ramon Llull and Lullism, and its cultural and scientific context, as well as
- to disseminate, promote and manage Lullian studies in particular, and Medieval Catalan literature in general.
It focuses on three main research areas:
- documentation and bibliography,
- editing and management of electronic versions of Medieval Catalan texts,
- studies on Ramon Llull and his context, and the dissemination of Lullian studies.
The Ramon Llull Documentation Centre aims at guarding, developing and disseminating two vast bibliographic and digital holdings: