The Laboratory of Phonetics offers professional services in all areas involving the human voice: legal, medical, speech therapy, advertising, L2 teaching...
Services and Capabilities :
- Medical field: reports on the analysis of voice quality, analysis of the effects of diseases on human voice (clinical phonology)
- Judicial and legal field: judicial or forensic phonetics, transcription of recorded conversations,
- Education: reports for language schools, educational games; recordings for second language listening activities.
- Training: correction of diction of the L1 and L2; correction of articulatory and auditory disorders (support to speech therapy ).
- Advertizing: recording and editing voice files.
- Services for research teams: creation of Praat scripts ad hoc, designed to extract the data in a tables sorted in a way that fulfils the requirements of a specified project
More information here.